Friday, April 11, 2008

A to Zed Tag

A. Attached or Single - Single and I don't want to be. Know any single men?


B. Best Friend – Too many to name, but a shout out to Natalie, Susi, and Lucy!


C. Cake or Pie –Cake always, and it had better be chocolate.


D. Day of Choice – Friday, because the weekend is about to start


E. Essential Item – Nars Talitha Lipgloss


F. Favorite Color -Red, my power color, I look fantastic in it!


G. Gummy Bears or Worms – Neither, Sour Patch Kids
H. Hometown -I'm a New York City girl


I. Indulgence – Champagne


J. January or July – Neither. November is the only month


K. Kids – 0


L. Life isn't complete without - Lobster


M. Marriage date- See A


N. Number of brothers and sisters -1 Sister, 2 Deceased Brothers


O. Oranges or Apples - Golden Delicious


P. Phobias - Fears – Fear of snakes which is actually also a phobia



Q. Quote - "Fasten you seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night"


R. Reason to smile –None at the moment


S Season of Choice - Fall. My birthday is in the Fall


T. Tag None


U.Unknown fact about me – There only 34 Seniors in my graduating class in High School


V. Vegetable – Spinach


W. Worst Habit - Being a people pleaser

X. X-ray or Ultrasound - I've never had either

Y. Your Fave Food - lobster.

Z. Zodiac – Scorpio/Dragon

No comments: