Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How to humiliate yourself - Part Deux

Hooray, someone else there has humiliated themselves worse than I have! I probably shouldn't be so gleeful, after all my humiliation wasn't beamed into the homes of over millions of CNN viewers, but I couldn't help smiling when I heard about CNN anchor's faux pas.

Apparently, she forgot to turn her mic off when she went to the bathroom. So during President Bush's Hurricane Katrina announcement, viewers could hear her not only unzipping her pants but also talking about how great her husband was, and how her sister-in-law is a control freak among other gems, before someone finally went into the bathroom to let her know her mic was still on.

CNN is trying to defuse the embarrassment by saying that it wasn't her fault, that it was a "technical malfunction".

Right!

All I know is the holidays are going to be awfully uncomfortable this year.

Thanks for reading.

EKM

No comments: