Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reality Chick

Yeah, yeah, I promised I'd blog about Nationals, but that was before my luggage was delivered to my door at 2:00AM THIS MORNING! Yes, I'm glad I have my bag in one piece with all my lovely books that I scarfed at National (more on that later). Right now I have submissions to get in and I have to figure out what's at stake for the Otis family in Ginny and the Canterville Ghost.

In the meantime, enjoy this (I plan on picking up a copy once the mercury has gone down below 100 degrees).


REALITY CHICK by Lauren Barnholdt is NOW IN STORES!

Going away to college means total independence and freedom. Unless ofcourse your freshman year is taped and televised for all the world towatch. On uncensored cable. Sweet and normal Ally Cavanaugh is one of five freshpeople shacking upon In the House, a reality show filmed on her college campus. (As if school isn't panic-inducing enough!) The cameras stalk her like paparazzi, but they also capture the fun that is new friends, oldcrushes, and learning to live on your own. Sure, the camera adds ten pounds, but with the freshman fifteen a given anyway, who cares? Ally's got bigger issues -- like how her long-distance bf can watch her loopy late-night "episode" with a certain housemate...Freshman year on film.It's outrageous.It's juicy.

And like all good reality TV, it's impossible to turn off. IN STORES NOW!Check out Lauren on the web at www.laurenbarnholdt.com or on her myspace at www.myspace.com/laurenbarnholdt

Thanks for reading!
EKM

No comments: