Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pix from National

I'm so freaking tired today, it's not even funny. I had to write Leno last night so I didn't get home until 2:20 a.m. Yikes, and I have to be at work by 8:00 a.m. I'm existing on fumes right now. So here are some pictures from National, courtesy of the Lovely Marley Gibson. Thanks chiquita!

Group Shot from the chick-lit party (thanks to Marley Gibson for the photo)



From the Chick-lit party, from left, me, Marley Gibson, C. Marbini, and Diana Peterfreund




Great Shoes (guess which foot is mine)




In front of the Margaret Mitchell House. Marley and I are wearing our Sorority Girls T-Shirts (Marley's series for Puffin books, due in 2008)



And finally, The RITA's. I told you my dress was green!

Thanks for reading, and I swear I will blog about the final two days of the conference!

EKM

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hey, no fair--no photos!

Nienke Hinton said...

I can't see any photos either!

Marley Gibson said...

Waaaaaaahhhh...can't see the pics.

Your dress was TRES fabulous!!