Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday Blues

The Lady Novelist is feeling a little down today for a variety of reasons (including being uninvited to a party she should never have been invited to in the first place), so instead of inflicting my neurosis on my unsuspecting readers, I won't be blogging today.

Instead, head on over to the following blogs for happier reading:

Megan Frampton has a funny post about her father

Diana Peterfreund has a great post about her book party complete with slideshow

Meg Cabot has a hilarious post about stalking JK Rowling and Stephen King at the Radio City Music Hall event last week

And finally

Jennifer Cruise has a post about why she hasn't blogged in awhile.

Also check out my links for more fun stuff!

Thanks for reading,
EKM

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Umm, who are you? And why do you want to contact me?