Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blog Round-Up

I've got nothing today, so I thought I tell you about some great blogs that I've read lately:

If you hop over to Vanessa Virtue here, you can read all about her debauched weekend.

Diana Peterfreund always has something interesting to say about writing and the industry. You can read it here.

Kelly Parra over at Words of a Writer had a really good post on emotional depth, something that I've been thinking about as I contemplate revisions on my YA. You can read it here.

Over at the Austen blog, you can see the new covers that Headline has planned for the six novels.

Meg Cabot found her pink bike. You can read about how she recovered it here.

Another Meg, Megan Frampton has a cute post about her printer.

And finally, the always entertaining Jennifer Crusie has two blogs! You can read about her working relationship with Bob Mayer here. And there is her regular blog which you can read here.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I didn't know Crusie and Mayer had a blog together. Cool, off to check it out!!