Monday, January 02, 2006

Flavor of Love

I'm suffering from one of the worst hangovers in the history of hangovers after a very fun party on New Year's Eve. Can I just say that champagne, although I love it, is not as much fun the next day when you're feeling the effects?
So I'm watching VH-1, I love the 80's and 9o's when they show a preview for Flavor of Love. I nearly lost my cookies. Again.

The guy in the picture is Flavor Flav. He wears a giant time piece around his neck. When I saygiant, I mean almost as big as he is. He has a mouthful of gold teeth. He's scrawny, and I'm not sure about his hygiene. But yet 20 women are vying to be his new love.

Okay, are we as women so desperate for a man, that we're willing to go on TV, and embarass ourselves for this guy? Flavor Flav, rapper and star of the Surreal Life 3 and Strange Love with Stallone's ex Birgitte Nielson. A man called Foofy, Foofy by Birgitte.

No offense to Mr. Flav, he may well be a nice man, but if he were the last man on earth, I'd turn gay first.

No comments: