Friday, January 06, 2006

TGIF

Happy Friday everybody. God, I can't believe it's only been a week in 2006, and already I'm tired! And it's been a four day week, and we have another one coming up week after next. Is it just me or is it harder to go back to work after a long weekend then it is normally? It's like you get so used to having that time off, that you have to work up the motivation to go back to work. Think paycheck!

I discovered after wearing it, that my new sweater from Ann Taylor loft was falling apart. And so far, I haven't found another one in any of the stores to replace it with which sucks big time. This is what can happen when you buy stuff on sale.

Nothing much to say today, except aren't these a gorgeous pair of summer sandals? I saw these in the J. Crew window last night as I walked to my second job, fulfilling my promise to be more physically active the new year. I figure walking a mile two times a week plus my other work-outs should help get me into fighting shape. I'm thinking of wearing these lovely little shoes with a light summer skirt or jeans.

My short-term bout with a stomach virus has left me a little bit light. Not Lindsay Lohan in the hospital for a week on just fluids light but lighter. Ooh, I just read in Vanity Fair last night that she was riding the bulimia train to sticksville last year. Wow, what a shocker! Who would have thought that drugs and ralphing would lead to severe weight loss? Anna Nicole Smith anyone?

Who watched Dancing with the Stars? I was floating last night at work so I got to see the whole thing. I was really suprised by how good Tatum O'Neal was. Of course the men stunk apart from Drew Lachey. I'm predicting that Master P is one of the first ones to go.

I need to write my ten pages today but I'm not feeling it, so it might just be a slog through the mud to get them done. I started late and so far I've only written 2 1/2 pages. 7 1/2 more to go. I'm rethinking stuff as I go, which makes it difficult. I'm hoping to have this baby finished by next week, so keep your fingers crossed.

But there is a bright spot on the horizon. I'm planning on traveling at the end of February. I'll keep you all posted on where I'm going. Unfortunately, no where I can wear those delectable shoes, although that could change!

1 comment:

Marley Gibson said...

LOVE 'de 'choos...they are so you!

= )