Monday, January 23, 2006

Random Thoughts on a Monday morning

What's on my mind right now:

How in the world did Giselle Fernandez get booted off Dancing with the Stars and P. Miller (aka Master P.) is still on? The guy has two left feet and he dances in sneakers.

Will Tempest Bledsoe ever stop being a whiny, complaining witch and just get with the program on Celebrity Fitness?

Is Paris Hilton really as stupid as she appears to be in her court testimony in the slander trial?

I really need a maid to clean my apartment, but I'm afraid any maid sue me for emotional distress if they saw my apartment.

I'm madly in love with George in Grey's Anatomy! Isn't he just the cutest thing on the planet. He reminds me of a cuddly black lab puppy.

Katie Macalister is either a genius or Satan because I can't stop reading her books, now matter how hard I try.

I've finally come up with a title for my YA thanks to Freddie Mercury and Queen. Say hello to "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." Hopefully one day coming to a bookstore near you.

I had a strange dream that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had written a Celebrity Scientology cookbook and all the money was going to a foundation to eradicate pyschiatry.

If you eat a huge pizza all by yourself but drink a diet soda, are you really saving calories?

Banana pudding with 'nilla wafers is the most sublime dish on the planet.

I want to be Nora Roberts or at least have her productivity and consistency. And I want to write funny like Jennifer Crusie.

Will Brangelina's baby be the most beautiful baby on the planet?

A life without bread, is not a life worth living. Marie Antoinette should have said 'let them eat a really good croissant or crusty bread with butter' not 'let them eat cake' (although apparently she didn't say that either).

I'm really upset that the whale in the Thames died. Didn't everyone hope there would be a 'Free Willy' ending to the story?

No comments: