Wednesday, October 04, 2006

George Clooney - Serial Dater

So, George Clooney just announced that he wanted to spend three months dating a different famous actress every night to send the paparazzi into a feeding frenzy. Yes, he wants to have dinner with Halle Berry one night, lunch with Salma Hayek and then walk along the beach holding hands with Leonardo DiCaprio (Okay that one I don't quite get).

Oh, George, George. Why are you wasting your time with these women, when you could be dating moi? Yes, Halle Berry is drop dead gorgeous but according to MyHeritage, I also look like Eva Longoria and Reese Witherspoon. Dating me would be like dating several famous actresses all at once (I also apparently resemble Gabrielle Union and Rachel McAdam. See previous post).

Oh, George, I could show you the beauty of the city that is New York. Not just dinners at Mr. Chow's, but hanging out drinking Australian beer down at 8 Mile Creek. I live near a park where you could play basketball to your heart's content (just know that they'll probably beat the crap out of you.)

I do admire your taste George. How kind of you to say that Clive Owen is one of the best actors you've seen in the past two to three years. And to speak glowingly of his masculine presence.

George call me!

In other news, Danielle Steel has come out with a new book called HRH about a princess of Liechtenstein. Um, is DS aware that Liechtenstein actually exists and it doesn't have King but a heriditary Grand Duke? And that it's most famous for producing stamps? I'm just saying if you're going to go to all the trouble of writing a book about a royal family, why not take a leaf out of Meg Cabot's book, and make up your own country? That way, you wont' have annoying people like me complaining.

Thanks for reading,

EKM

No comments: