Thursday, October 26, 2006

Horrorscopes

Thanks once again to Julie Hill for her horoscopes on Publisher's Marketplace.

Libra: Money matters coming up? Spending more and saving less? At least this time when you shop you'll acquire something that you'll have for a very long time. Hopefully it is a good agent, a great editor, or a golden idea.

Scorpio: I can hear the bellyaching from here. You got a bit spoiled, now you have to go back to real life and scrounge for the next meal ticket. You have the talent, you have the luck, you just need to get out of that easy chair. Less football, more writing.

How true, how true, the scorpio one is. Not watching football, but I still have about 6 hours of TV that I taped while I was on vacation to watch plus a new Grey's Anatomy is on tonight. I'm hoping the Libra one is true as well since I have been spending a bit of money lately.

EKM

No comments: