Monday, October 16, 2006

Things to do before I leave

Okay, so I'm leaving tonight for London, and here are just a few of things that I've either done or had to do today.

1) Mail out complete manuscript, and synopsis to agent who requested the full on Friday. 283 pages is alot. I almost didn't get it all into the envelope.

2) Finish writing November President's letter and Market News for Keynotes, our chapter newsletter.

3) Pay credit card bill

4) Email itinerary to pertinent people who need to know where the heck I am for the next seven days.

5) Copy down location of Burberry outlet and cool cafe called Coffee, Cake and Kink.

6) Write blog entry

7) Finish faxing over expense reports that didn't go through last week because there is only one fax number for the zillions of people who do expense reports.

8) Email friends to say good-bye.

9) Read horoscope for this week and also weather report for London.

10) Post another chapter on the bulletin board for my writer's class since I'll miss this week.

11) Put in hours on Time Sheet so I can paid next week.

12) Packed all items of clothing, and picked up toiletries, particularly items requested by my friend that I'm staying with.

13) Purchased new bag and boots to go with groovy outfits.

14) Finish writing chapter 8 of current WIP before I leave (have only few pages to go)

15) Print out partial of last WIP to review in terms of revising for agent who requested them.

16) Work up out of office email message.

17) Mail back Netflix DVD's.

18) Take laundry to dry cleaner.

19) Take out money to pay for Supershuttle.

20) Order lunch.

21) Finish few expense reports before leaving.

Whew that's alot, I'm tired just looking at the list. Well, gotta go!

Thanks for reading,

EKM

5) Change seat on plane and print out boarding pass.

1 comment:

MJFredrick said...

OMG, have FUN!!!!